Centrally located on Long Island, in the State of New York, our lawyers and professional legal staff are able to serve all of Suffolk, Nassau, New York City (Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, and Manhattan) and Westchester Counties, and depending upon the type of issue, the greater parts of New York State.
- REAL ESTATE (transactions, mortgage modifications, disputes)
- BANKRUPTCY (both debtor and creditor side)
- ESTATE PLANNING (wills, trusts, proxies, living wills, powers of attorney)
- FORECLOSURE LAW (the complex process of foreclosing both commercial and residential mortgage liens on behalf of individual investors, investor groups and small banks)
- TRAFFIC LAW (moving violations, DWI, DUI)
- PERSONAL INJURY
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY and WORKERS COMPENSATION
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW (internet disputes)
- COLLECTION (only business to business)
Download the newest version of “How Do I Go About Buying A Home?”
“I designed this book to be your tool – your guide – to accomplishing one simple, very attainable goal – buying a home.” – Charles J. Fisher, Esq.